Fast Track VIP Immigration Service
Things can get hectic even before you step out of the aircraft, walking through the long halls of Suvarnabhumi International Airport and experience Bangkok heavy traffic. The line for customs and immigration counters are usually very long, and you may have to wait for an hour or at times up to two hours during peak times, which not is a pleasant start of your vacation or business trip. This is where our First Class VIP Fast Track Service comes into the picture. We speed up the airport formalities for you and get you to your destination much faster.
Remember to scroll down to see our video presentation of our First Class VIP Fast Track Service.
Our First Class VIP Fast Track Service is an internal Airport Service only which can either be booked as a standalone service or with our Limousines, Click here for our fleet. (To book as standalone product the payment of the service shall be 100% upfront through our checkout payment link.
If you need to come as quick as possible through the Airport without any worries or stress, you may book our First Class luggage carrier. Click here for more information.
With this service, we arrange a special immigration counter for you so that there is no need to wait and complete your formalities. Travelling through the large Suvarnabhumi Airport can be tiring and time consuming itself, which is why we offer a Golf Cart as a complementary service, for the gates that is further than 100 metres to the immigration. Our First Class VIP Fast Track Service is not only just for your arrivals but also for departures.
Our First Class VIP Fast Track Service includes:
· A uniformed assistant holding a signboard with your name at the arrival gate
· At Suvarnabhumi international airport, a complimentary Golf Cart will transport you with our assistant directly to the VIP immigration (except when either Royals, Government Officials or influential people arrives in Airport at the same time as your flight. Hence, we will not be able to provide a complimentary Golf Cart during that time. This exception also at times applies when Suvarnabhumi Airport is under renovation.
· No queue at the fast track immigration counter – with guidelines and help from our ground floor assistant
· Our assistant escort you to the right baggage claim conveyor and then to your limousine
· If any lost baggage our assistant will assist you.
· Our Fast Track VIP Immigration Service will not cover Visa on Arrival service. For those who have to do VISA on arrival shall be escorted to the normal Immigration lane and follow normal procedure, due to the laws of Thailand and the regulations in Suvarnabhumi Airport.
List of countries that eligible for making VISA on Arrivals*;
For customers who hold the citizenship of the list issued by the minister under the consent of the council of Ministers of Thailand, the passengers can make VISA on arrival and stays no longer than 15 days. For the eligible country please see following
· San Marino
· Saudi Arabia
· Hold the citizenship of a country on the list above
· The purpose of travel is for tourist only and duration of staying is not exceeding 15 days.
· Submit one portrait of a size at 4 x 6 cm. which is taken within the last 6 months. (100 THB for instant Photo booth at the airport)
· Does not fall into the category of aliens prohibited from entering Thailand under the Immigration law.
· Possess the return ticket within 15 days.
· Truthfully notify the verifiable places to stay in Thailand.
· Present evidence of adequate finance, not less than 10,000 Baht (250US$) per person and 20,000 Baht (500US$) per family.
· Possess a passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months.
· Pay 2,000 Baht for the visa fee (Accept Thai Baht only)
*Please be aware that making the VISA on arrival can sometimes take up to 2 hours in the peak hours.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org